Durridge has provided professional, scientific-grade electronic radon/thoron monitors to public and private entities for 25 years (since 1997).
- Our focus on client needs, competitive pricing, and superior quality has led to a roster of high quality customers.
- Our customers select us for their sophisticated radon and thoron monitoring needs, as we are recognized as a premier solution provider offering a high end instrument coupled with accessories for doing measurements in air, water, and soil gas.
- We also provide what is frequently cited by our customers as the best software for graphing and analysis.
- We pride ourselves on our flexibility and personal service, which enable us to build relationships with our customers and keep them satisfied.
Our customers comprise a large number of public and private entities including but not limited to:
- US Geological Survey (several Water Science Centers nationwide)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Argonne National Laboratory
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute
- Harvard University
- Yale University
- California State University
- University of North Carolina
- South Dakota School of Mines
- Departments of Health for the states of Massachusetts, Maine, Montana, Alabama, Arizona, etc.
- The only US company that offers high end, research grade instruments for continuous monitoring of radon and thoron at a reasonable price
- Our instruments are versatile enough to be used for a variety of applications: geological (hydrogeology, seismology, volcanology), oceanography, limnology, indoor air quality, industrial hygiene, health physics, and particle physics research
- We offer a full complement of accessories for measuring radon/ thoron in air, water, and soil gas
- Radon and thoron can be measured independently and accurately, without mutual interference
- Electrostatic precipitation technology with sophisticated silicon detector enables high resolution alpha spectrometry for the highest accuracy and precision
- NAICS Codes: 334516, 334519
- CAGE Code: 3PBL5
- Unique Entity ID: TDLAXFQQMG76
- DUNS # 019759997
- PSC Code: H366
- FSC Codes: 6640, 6655, 6665
- National Radon Safety Board (NRSB) certified
- CE certified
From a university professor:
“We have been measuring Rn for 20 years. The RAD7 is the best commercially available instrument for measuring Rn that I have seen.”
From a university graduate student:
“The RAD7 has been an excellent purchase. It significantly helped a research project I was working on and I see many new research opportunities in the future using the RAD7.”
From a public health consultant:
“The Massachusetts Department of Public Health designed a radon mitigation and monitoring system that utilized four of Durridge’s RAD7 radon monitoring units. Durridge was instrumental in providing training and technical assistance. I cannot express adequately how invaluable their services have been.”